ARMA 3 - Contribute towards a Reserved Slot
As Bohemia has released an official word on updating their Monetisation policy, we are releasing a Contribution Schedule which will allow you to access to our Reserve Slots.
You can read up on their announcement at http://www.bistudio.com/monetization
In Order to make it easier for players to enter their information, I have put in place the ability to use your Steam Login to generate your GUID. We will only store your UID/GUID from this, and will NOT obtain any other STEAM information from your account!Sign in with Steam
Alternatively, if you would like to enter it manually, you may still do-so using the below form.
What This Means:
- On Vanilla Servers, we may have generally 8 - 16 Reserved slots
- On RHS Servers, only 10% of total slots will be Reserved. For example, an 80 slot server, would have 8 Reserved slots
- Reserved slots are available for Contributors, and Team Revolt Staff
- We can put money towards a new colocation server, which will allow us to Increase our overall server count, and stability
- We can help pay for services such as providing the Team Revolt community Forums, and Teamspeak.
A little bit about it:
- As of the implementation of this Policy, we will be accepting contributions with a minimum of $5 per contribution. This will start you off with 31 days access to one of the reserved slots on any of our servers, with each additional $5 increasing the reserve slot expiry by 31 days.
- We will only be accepting Paypal Contributions.
- Contributions are only refundable for the first 24 hours after the initial donation is made, and if the donation itself has not been claimed.
- This contribution will NOT entitle you to breach of either the TeamRevolt Rulesets, OR the Sa-Matra Rulesets. Any Bans incurred for failure to adhere to rules, will still be handed, and no reimbursement for time banned can be provided on a Reserve Slot
- Reserved Slots do NOT work on Exile Servers. These servers are excluded from the Monetization policy.
A little bit about Contributions:
- If you have contributed once, we will automatically apply any contributions from your PayPal Email ID's to your linked up GUID. If you wish this to be attributed to another GUID, please let us know, and we can change this.
- Contributions are automatically processed every half hour, so if you have contributed before, it should be attributed within 30 - 60 minutes or so!
- A system for checking your active Contributions (and time remaining) can be found at http://www.teamrevolt.org/page/lookup_donation.html
- If you have any issues with your slot not working after 48 hours, please PM Myzteriouz1, with your Paypal Email Address, and GUID.
By Submitting this form, you agree to all above terms, and agree to adhere to Team Revolt Rules & Regulations on our servers.