Sign in to follow this  
BobaFat

3FSJ_Reliable: What happened to him?!

Hey all, Reliable was the one who invited me to join 3FSJ wayyy back just over 10 years ago and I was curious what happened to him. I tried emailing him, but no dice.

Anyone know?

Dunno - I never got a response either.

I believe he just wanted to be done with it due to some personality clashes in the old clan? May have also been health related? Really unsure - and sad to not know, as he was a top bloke.

• Sad 1

I believe he just wanted to be done with it due to some personality clashes in the old clan? May have also been health related? Really unsure - and sad to not know, as he was a top bloke.

Yea, I really liked Relly as well. I hope he's alright because it's really out of character for him to just disappear...

Hey guys I know this is an old thread but did anyone ever get in touch with reli? I was a good mate of his for years but Ive lost contact also...love to get in contact with him if anyone knows how.

On 21/01/2015 at 11:09 PM, Anchorman said:

All of us from back then havnt had contact man, and yeah it's shit, reliable was huge for all of us back then. He just fell off the map. Mayb I'll do some poking around in my list of old friends from those years on Steam. Mayb someone that stuck around in the old clan know more then we do.

I could only suggest that Slayer or Force knows.

I don't think anyone else did from 3FSJ.

NSOF would be the other place to consider asking around.

I asked slayer along time ago and he said he's in the same boat as us. I'm pretty sure it was slayer who knew the reason he left though. But last time I knew he hadn't seen him.

That's cold as ice H..

Are you saying we should forget Reliable?.... I'm shocked 

@Second mayb but not Reli

Don't get me wrong, Reli was a great guy and would love to see back online again, but numerous people have tried to get in touch with him with no luck and I expect that's not going to change since the topic was started several years ago!!!

Just picturing H as the aging police captain telling his young vibrant, intelligent, charismatic,  hard working detectives to let go of that cold case....

Were just asking for more time cap! ....and more budget allocation and resources...

• Haha 1

The reason he left,like myself dc82,chief and countless others is cause Force is a total fucktard(in his own words) no mistery there 🤓😏

edit..... read that wrong

what name did you run back then?.

and were you Cod or BF era,

17 hours ago, CaRdy said:

edit..... read that wrong

what name did you run back then?.

and were you Cod or BF era,

I think Sourkrout was more active in the MOH era. Certainly Chief had already left when I joined in the bf2 era, although dc82 was still around.