Sign in to follow this  
myzteriouz1

[ARMA3] Donation Guidelines / Reserved Slots - LIVE

myzteriouz1    567

Hi All,

As Bohemia has released an official word on updating their Monetisation policy starting in a few days, we are releasing a Dontation Schedule which will entitle you to access to our Reserve Slots. You can read up on their announcement at http://www.bistudio.com/monetization

Please utilise the below URL to Submit Donations.

http://www.teamrevolt.org/page/donate_arma3_reserved_slots.html

Based on feedback from server operators we acknowledge that the costs connected to hosting a server can be prohibitive and thus rules out a lot of gamers/squads from being able to afford one, so we have subsequently agreed to allow limited monetization of Arma 3 Servers.
From February 1st 2015, anyone is allowed to monetize their Arma 3 server as long as they're registered, approved and listed on http://www.bistudio.com/monetization/approved:

• Charging players to access your server, if the fees and associated perks do not affect gameplay in any way, is allowed. Cosmetic perks are allowed. Limiting access to only paying players is allowed.
  • Product placement, in-game advertising and sponsorship is allowed.
  • Selling of in-game items, that don’t affect gameplay, is allowed.
  • Accepting donations is allowed, but to avoid any doubts: not providing donations must not prevent anyone from accessing the content.
If we feel anyone on the list at http://www.bistudio.com/monetization/approved is exploiting any loopholes or is not acting in the best interests of the Arma 3 community, we will remove them. That will mean they will have to cease this kind of monetization immediately or face legal action.
We consider this to be a test run and therefore the permission is given for a limited time. It will expire on January 31st 2016. At that point, we will evaluate its effects on the Arma 3 community.

What This Means:

• Our 64 Slot Servers will be increasing to 80 Slots. With the final 16 Slots being available to Donators, and Team Revolt Staff
  • We can put money towards a new colocation server, which will allow us to Increase our overall server count, and stability
  • We can help pay for services such as providing the Team Revolt community Forums, and Teamspeak.

A little bit about it:

• As of the implementation of this Policy, we will be accepting donations with a minimum of $5 per donation. This will start you off with 31 days access to one of the reserved slots on any of our servers, with each additional $5 increasing the reserve slot expiry by 31 days.
  • We will only be accepting Paypal Donations.
  • After a Donation, you will need to provide your GUID (or link to STEAM profile), In-Game Nickname, and Transaction ID, by PM to myself, and I will apply it within generally 48 hours.
  • Donations are only refundable for the first 24 hours after the initial donation is made, and if the donation itself has not been claimed.
  • This donation will NOT entitle you to breach of either the TeamRevolt Rulesets, OR the Sa-Matra Rulesets. Any Bans incurred for failure to adhere to rules, will still be handed, and no reimbursement for time banned can be provided on a Reserve Slot

A little bit about Donations:

• If you have donated once, we will automatically apply any donations from your PayPal Email ID's to your linked up GUID. If you wish this to be attributed to another GUID, please let us know, and we can change this.
  • Donations are automatically processed every half hour, so if you have donated before, it should be attributed within 30 - 60 minutes or so!
  • A system for checking your active Donations (and time remaining) is coming in future, and will be added into this post.

HOW TO FIND YOUR GUID

Login to a server and type

#beclient guid
  • Like 1

Typhoon    0

You should think about using enjin, I know for sure I would dontate if I didn't have to send you all the stuff, I just really can't be bothered to send all the stuff to you.

myzteriouz1    567

Ok, your loss. You know it would've taken you less time to post your GUID, then to complain on here right ?

I'm not using a 3rd party service, which has notable security issues.

There hasn't been any issues for the other 40 or so people so far.

• Like 3

Adz27    0

does that mean the 64 slots are free? just the last few reserved...say if only 50 people in server you dont need to be a donator?

myzteriouz1    567

There is 80 slots total.

If the servers are full at 64 players, you can use a donator slot.

On many occasions both servers are full, and it's not uncommon to require a donator slot on weekends to access the servers.

Anchorman    261

I reckon you should probably provide a bit more detail to Myz via a PM so he can trace payments and IDs for you.

Otherwise - don't hold your breath

myzteriouz1    567

After a Donation, you will need to provide your GUID, In-Game Nickname, and Transaction ID, by PM to myself, and I will apply it within generally 48 hours.

HOW TO FIND YOUR GUID

Login to a server and type

#beclient guid

Camando    2

I have paid for one month.  The Lookup Donation page says i have 31 days however when I try to join a full server it tells me to pay for reserved slots.

myzteriouz1    567
1 hour ago, Camando said:

I have paid for one month.  The Lookup Donation page says i have 31 days however when I try to join a full server it tells me to pay for reserved slots.

It can take upwards of a few hours for it to be applied.