Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jeniliquen

Exile Server Team Revolt

100 posts in this topic

On Behalf of Team Revolt i would like to announce that we Have Released and ArmA 3 Exile Server on Tanoa (Currently in Development Build) Show us the support by giving Suggestions bellow. Rules and Game-play Screens-shots to come in the Following days!!

4 people like this

For exile noobs like me is there any other mod needs etc..Have been wanting to have a swing at exile for a bit but didn't work last time I tried and couldn't find the file in the steam shop last time I looked but normally I don't look well LOL..Is the new DLC needed?

Would be great to save some time and research if a few links could be popped up to the exhile mod and supporting mods if there are any by those in the know..

1 person likes this

28 minutes ago, Drunken said:

For exile noobs like me is there any other mod needs etc..Have been wanting to have a swing at exile for a bit but didn't work last time I tried and couldn't find the file in the steam shop last time I looked but normally I don't look well LOL..Is the new DLC needed?

Would be great to save some time and research if a few links could be popped up to the exhile mod and supporting mods if there are any by those in the know..

all you have to download is Exile Mod (Client) which can be found here http://www.exilemod.com/downloads/

1 person likes this

8 minutes ago, SimplyR4_ said:

Do you plan on making a cap on the poptab locker?

currently at 75000 and will be dropped once the safe pop tabs are lifted :)

2 hours ago, Jeniliquen said:

all you have to download is Exile Mod (Client) which can be found here http://www.exilemod.com/downloads/

So I didn't need the DLC? Ah well bought it anyway LOL gonna download the mod this arvo and cross my fingers..Any chance of posting the server address..i did say I was lazy after all ;)

you will need the DLC for Tanoa which is APEX but it is not a requirement to have the other DLC's

1 minute ago, Drunken said:

So I didn't need the DLC? Ah well bought it anyway LOL gonna download the mod this arvo and cross my fingers..Any chance of posting the server address..i did say I was lazy after all ;)

1 person likes this

Gonna keep it locked for tonight? Drop a line here when its open if ya do so, cnt jump on TS atm but looks fun, had a quick game on a server but spawn was watched well young jedi so will not be wandering as much in the open sunshine :)..Looks nice though and hope it gets some numbers in :)..

Looking forward to it :) Quick question though as I have only had a reasonably quick look at the mod on a cple of servers. Seemed way to easy on those servers to find shit and for me it kind of ruined the idea of the game being stuck on some prison island and the survival genre. Both looks I had I was armed to the teeth within minutes of spawning in, was almost overwealmed with choices to look at on the ground and whilst doing so and appreciating the new look was near immediately killed on both servers within a few minutes of having a look due to guys obviously camping the spawn in points (barely got past the few few buildings in the closest towns before being shot in the back LOL), this happened at each spawn point I tried, or 3 of them at least and that was on only low and mildly populated servers. I hope its not going to be too easy to find stuff personally, perhaps a pistol or so for a little protection and that spawn killing is discouraged..Don't mind the challenge of having to duck a few bullets straight away but such may discourage others trying out the mod? Know its a hard thing to police but hope it can be to some extent..

i have cut back on the loot in game and increased trader prices  and tweaked it here and there. Also in the rules there is the obvious no base building in spawn zones/Traders or using there base to an advantage in these areas. we have also increased the loss of respect and money for killing fresh spawns :) 

32 minutes ago, Drunken said:

Looking forward to it :) Quick question though as I have only had a reasonably quick look at the mod on a cple of servers. Seemed way to easy on those servers to find shit and for me it kind of ruined the idea of the game being stuck on some prison island and the survival genre. Both looks I had I was armed to the teeth within minutes of spawning in, was almost overwealmed with choices to look at on the ground and whilst doing so and appreciating the new look was near immediately killed on both servers within a few minutes of having a look due to guys obviously camping the spawn in points (barely got past the few few buildings in the closest towns before being shot in the back LOL), this happened at each spawn point I tried, or 3 of them at least and that was on only low and mildly populated servers. I hope its not going to be too easy to find stuff personally, perhaps a pistol or so for a little protection and that spawn killing is discouraged..Don't mind the challenge of having to duck a few bullets straight away but such may discourage others trying out the mod? Know its a hard thing to police but hope it can be to some extent..

1 person likes this

just want to make a suggestion to turn off or nerf the AI heli's, biggzy and i were doing a mission on the south island and 1 heli was legit guarding all 3 missions and followed us from 1km away and blasted us without us engaging it... also the dynamic spawning AI are very op. i legit had some spawn on me in the middle of the bloody ocean with underwater guns they didn't belong to any mission they just spawned on me when i spawned back in after my game crashed while driving a boat. 

1 person likes this

Being an exile noob, was wondering a couple of things. Is that microphone glitch common across all exile servers, just hadn't come across it before and hearing typing or voice outta nowhere is un-nerving to say the least. Could also create embarrassing moments for some so perhaps a warning to others coming into the server to mute mic or whatever they need to do till its fixed. Cheerz spazz for letting me know I was live broadcasting and prob annoying all in game :) but still disagree it is dayz without the zombies lol, epoch prob a closer match which is dayz without the zombies ;)  but it looks great and looking forward to getting further in. Dunno bout the map yet, seems quite sparse in some aspects and rich in others but haven't seen a lot of it yet and hope to explore it a bit more today.

It's common, it's just in KOTH it warns you when it happens.

2 hours ago, Drunken said:

Could also create embarrassing moments for some....

Funny you should say that haha. I think it was Poorlife and Questy that got to hear like a 1/2 hour phone call when I went AFK ha.

It seems that you only broadcast to random people, as yesterday I was the only one who could hear you. Logging back in again should fix it.

LOL. Must say the NPC's are leet as ****. Had perfect cover..well I thought, prone on high ground, them in open and easy shots, shoot 2 the third nails me one shot and head was all I'm sure he could see..Def hard to play alone when poorly kitted LOL.

1 hour ago, Drunken said:

LOL. Must say the NPC's are leet as ****. Had perfect cover..well I thought, prone on high ground, them in open and easy shots, shoot 2 the third nails me one shot and head was all I'm sure he could see..Def hard to play alone when poorly kitted LOL.

have made AI spawn less then on first launch will turn down a little more :)

Down at the moment and PW protected, load up KOTH for the night or back up soon?

revolt exile is going through a change atm will be back up once notified (BIG CHANGE) :)