JulietteRomeoNiner

Dude I Am So Mad Right Now

i just went into the teamspeak trying to find out why the KOTH Servers keep crashing because i have lost my end game bonus 4 times now and also to ask if theres any possible way that i could get some money given to me because ive lost 35k just from the servers crashing. just to be told practically nothing and then i go a bit annoyed after i was told to speak to another admin, and then i was banned from the server for 2 hours by Mylox. this is not how you treat donators mate. sure i ididnt donate that much (paid for reserved slot for 2 months) although its pretty overpriced for what it is you should get some money from it atleast but anyway thats fine. honeslty the servers are great apart from the really bad lag and crashing lately but the fact that the admins are so stubborn isnt right not to mention they dont even have the power to do anything anyway so whats the piont in them being admins if they cant do shit. this is pretty stupid considering how popular the servers are. if there is something wrong people shouldnt have to go through 5 different admins just to be told theres nothing they can do or just be banned like me. anyway just y experience just then im honestly tempted to stop playing this server just because of the terrible admins (i dont mean every admin as there are some very friendly admins and i have spoken to many of them and they are solid blokes they just arent really admin because they can do sht apart from ban people) 

• Like 1

You were banned for abusing one of my admins, infront of two of my other admins ?

Even if you're a donator, doesn't mean you get any special treatment, and I will review whether this warrants further action against you for the attitude, and abuse you were throwing against my team, myself (Who I've never even talked to you?), and our community.

When you donate, you agree to the below;

This donation will NOT entitle you to breach of either the TeamRevolt Rulesets, OR the Sa-Matra Rulesets. Any Bans incurred for failure to adhere to rules, will still be handed, and no reimbursement for time banned can be provided on a Reserve Slot

i just went into the teamspeak trying to find out why the KOTH Servers keep crashing because i have lost my end game bonus 4 times now and also to ask if theres any possible way that i could get some money given to me because ive lost 35k just from the servers crashing.

you and i both know you didn't just come into ts. you came in complaining and trash talking our servers and admins and would not calm down. then when you got a response from an admin to help you, you then trashed talked him with no reason to. you got put in time out that is all. 

you are more than welcome back on when you can be level headed. 

Hi JR9,

Please remember that all the admins are volunteers, and they are people.  This community and its servers would not exist with out their efforts.

Also note, the donations are very reasonable.  Especially when you take into consideration the costs involved in keeping everything running smoothly as possible.

3 hours ago, JulietteRomeoNiner said:

although its pretty overpriced for what it is

You've got to be kidding me... You pay $5 for a month of reserved slots, FIVE DOLLARS. We're sorry if you being $10 out of pocket for 2 months has adversely affected your ability to think rationally about just how much money and time it actually costs to keep 3 servers running 24/7 plus a website so you can complain about it on.

Now if you will excuse me I'm going to finish the rest of my overpriced beer at this bar in the hotel that is overpriced too, for what it is.