Sign in to follow this  
NavMan

Rising Storm 2 Vietnam Giveaway & Server Question

Hey everybody.

So Rising storm 2 Vietnam is about to hit us with the 7th closed beta wave. 

Now the only way to get in is either A have a betakey or B buy the game. 

So that being said With it being "Closed / the door is slightly open beta" I'm here to do a giveaway. 

Drop your steam down in the comments and discuss why we should / shouldn't have a Australian server *Cough @myzteriouz1 Cough* 

If we get enough support and people that will play the game we'll be able to have our very own AU server 

http://www.rs2vietnam.com/ official countdown is on the main page.  

Quick Vietnam 2 trailer.

We should get a server up because it will be the only server in Australia that is well looked after and administrated properly. The official Tripwire servers are fairly shitty to play on due to them being unmonitored, assholes can run rampant.
It's unlikely that RS2 will be flooded with community hosted servers due to the playerbase being a lot smaller than other game series, so It shouldn't be hard to get a server populated with regular dedicated players.

It will also increase our exposure.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/slazza/

Im in for a Rising Storm 2 server.
I have been a RO player for many years, few of the guys that frequent our servers, like Thrak, Geebus Ferzehanand amoung others are hardcour RO2 player from AUNZRO2

We should have an Australian server, as alot of these games are very capturing and progressive but due to the lack of Large Australian servers, the online capability of these games tends to die our really quickly, if we kept a decent sized active server we could be the main providers for Australia

M8, been playing on your rs2 vietnam server and for the most part it's fine but as soon as it starts to get full everyone's ping spikes to 150+ and it stays that way most of the time.

8 hours ago, Mylox said:

I have been seeing it on a lot of servers so I think it's just an oceanic server problem.

No.

I've been on plenty of other Aussie servers that range from 46-90 and the ping is stable.

Your server is about 50 for me but as soon as it gets crowded it climbs to 150 and higher for EVERYONE.

1 hour ago, Mylox said:

lol ok

ok, sorry my bad, I can't count.

either that or you can't admit there's an issue. have fun!