Hawkey

Towers in KOTH Servers #2 & #3

Towers in KOTH  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Towers from Server #3 be moved to Server #2 or would you prefer having no Towers on either

• Leave as is
    • Remove Towers from Server #3 (HC) and add into Server #2 (LV)
    • No Towers in Servers #2 & #3
    • Towers in Both

Hawkey    23

What are everyones thoughts on moving the Towers from Server #3 to Server #2 or would you prefer having no Towers on either.

IMO i think #3 is more suited to not having towers, the whole point of the HC Server is to engage in intense Close Quarters Combat.

Hawkey    23
Just now, warchief said:

yep get the towers back on 2 .if you have to take them from 3 so be it 

They don't have to be taken form #3 i just think they aren't suited to #3.. I cant make changes anyway, it was basically a poll to see what the community thinks.. 

dkaeq    10

1 hour ago, Dpatau said:

towers were removed to make au2 more infantry, instead of having 30 people camp in a tower.

Au2 more infantry? Last I remember au2 gameplay primarily consists of sitting 2km Outside of the ao with a kamysh and as soon as a team reaches 50 tickets it turns into orca warfare, anyone that isn't in a orca, will just be manpadding. 😁  towers are a big part of koth, the ao now feels empty and it takes more effort to control certain parts of the ao 

Dpatau    34

I agree, I only added what I'm pretty sure the reason was, but I agree towers make a big difference, and plus it makes teams work together to try not only take the AO but take the towers to hold the ao 

Slazza    73
1 hour ago, £ said:

Bring em back 

Can we please ban this guy for using that picture as his avatar?

Need to wash my eyes out with soap.

dkaeq    10
1 hour ago, Slazza said:

Can we please ban this guy for using that picture as his avatar?

Need to wash my eyes out with soap.

agreed.

Anonamoose    12

i liked the towers, especially when i was first beginning to play as they were a focal point for me to focus on and go for. everyone knows where the towers are and they draw all three teams to them, having people siege and defend them, was a lot of fun. then when the tanks weren't in dire threat they would pound em and clear em out for your team to take and defend, rinse and repeat.

Life    0

This probably should have been 2 seperate polls, as not all who play in server #3 play server #2 and visa versa.  and atm you have to add the seperate votes together. and from the data below there is only a 2 vote difference for towers to be in server  #3 vs no towers in server #3.

towers from #3->#2 (11 votes) and towers on both (8 votes)  = 19 votes for towers in server #2

no towers in both (1 vote) + leave as is (2 votes)  = 3 for no towers in server #2

tower in both (8 votes) + leave as is (2 votes) = 10 for towers in server #3

towers from #3->#2 (11 votes) + no towers in both (1 vote) = 12 for no towers  in server #3