16 members have voted

1. 1. Remove Kamysh from au2

• Yes
    • No

Alright guys poll above to remove the Kamysh from au2

A lot of players plus myself think it is way too over powered to me in LV 
Have your say Below :) 

Vote will stay For a week

Highest Vote will win as New voting system discussed in last team revolt meeting.

Yeah they're not OP, an orca can easily disabled its turrent if the pilot knows the kamyshs weakness ie: attack from directly above out of its fire range

Plus like Hawkey said an Alamut or AT launcher can easily disable them!

On a side note bring back pawnees with crosshairs

Kamysh just needs its thermal taken away so people cannot camp 2km away from AO.

Also many players do not know how to AT properly, you would be surprised how many times they would try lock and shoot me with a Titan AT.

(all it takes is 1 well aimed wireguided rocket to kill a kamysh, or completely disable it).

Also an example of some weak spots. Also mind the bad grammar, couldn't be stuffed editing after i saved it. There are more spots like the fuel tank and certain areas if you hit will most likely disable tracks completely.
OyXtmg7.jpg

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Tysonanderson said:

A few Lynx rounds can take out the gun. If you're gonna be removing anything it should be the AA from HC and the buzzard from AU 1

even a 7.62mm gun like AKM/ Ak12 can disable its gun, not many people know for some reason

It's a different story if there are more than one of these tanks up. Once the smoke has been popped, the AT is useless. But by saying that smoke can also be a good cover to Rocket the tank.

Also with the Lynx or Ap lynx, it can be hard to get the right angle on the tank... But it is also effective! 

But nice diagram dude!

People try take out tanks head on, Instead get a chopper take the scenic route so you aren't seen, get behind the the tank blast a rocket up its arse, job done, i think people just need to think about it a bit more (no offence)

“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results” - Albert Einstein

23 minutes ago, Jimmy1 said:

It's a different story if there are more than one of these tanks up. Once the smoke has been popped, the AT is useless. But by saying that smoke can also be a good cover to Rocket the tank.

Also with the Lynx or Ap lynx, it can be hard to get the right angle on the tank... But it is also effective! 

But nice diagram dude!

this is true, if you shoot at a certain angle the bullet may ricochet