dkaeq

V10 Update.

Hey guys, i recently got the chance to ask questions to one of WS staff on the discord. He was taking questions users had about the new v10 update that is coming out very soon. it seemed like i was the only Team-revolt player there at the time. I had asked the questions everyone had asked me in game.

I had luckily asked my questions real quick (the first 3 questions). 

• Will everyone be reset when we release v10?
  • When will v10 release? What is v10? / Why is the database change better than the current database?
  • What other changes should we expect in v10?
  • Will profile cheaters be unbanned?
  • Will leveling be any faster after the v10? (User was concerned about leveling times)
  • Will players be able to buy their levels back?
  • '@Inch does players with a high level get any benefit? like extra money at the beginning?' was also asked by a user

The WS staff member said that they will publish the answers soon at https://blog.armakoth.com/ 

Yeah, so you know. I am a senior WS staff, and privy to all of this. When it's the correct time, it will be announced.

• Like 1

Anyone else salty that profiles are being wiped? i havent even put that much time into KOTH as some others but i dont think i'll coming back to play anytime soon. I cant be bothered to grind all these hours again.

I know even though there was rumours of a wipe with v10 for a while, it still feels like shit. In my opinion, this just going to kill the population of koth (this always happened on the old dayz mod servers i played on).

whatever... see you guys around i always had alot of fun on revolt servers. Bye :)

3 hours ago, Ser Chimpout said:

Anyone else salty that profiles are being wiped? i havent even put that much time into KOTH as some others but i dont think i'll coming back to play anytime soon. I cant be bothered to grind all these hours again.

I know even though there was rumours of a wipe with v10 for a while, it still feels like shit. In my opinion, this just going to kill the population of koth (this always happened on the old dayz mod servers i played on).

whatever... see you guys around i always had alot of fun on revolt servers. Bye :)

the player profile wipe is only just a rumour at this point, read what i posted and what myzteriouz1 posted and wait for the WS admins to announce the changes to come with the v10 update. 

9 hours ago, Ser Chimpout said:

I completely agree lol I have nearly 2000 hrs on KOTH alone and I'd hate to loose my stats haha