Sign in to follow this  
AZZAR

Teamspeak unban request

Your TS3 Name: AZZAR

Unique ID: gebyXFMBWU9kG9jFDHZtHQPp9vA 

Date of Ban: 25/2/2018

Length of Ban: Permanant

IP:  XXX.XXX.123.89

Reason For The Ban:  Hey all, just posting up an unban request as I was banned from the Ts3 server today for trolling Warbird. Genuinely joined and downloaded all of the mods needed to play and was trash talking Warbird a little bit about having no hands (Inside CSGO Joke) and he got me banned from the TS server from an admin. I don't mind if you choose to keep me banned for a bit for mucking around with Warbird as he did get pretty tilted but just requesting the ban to maybe not be a permanent one?, Thanks for taking the time to read over this;  have a nice day.

I was in the channel at the time, It was a bit of friendly banter (we all have history) Warbird did get a tad triggered and AZZAR didn't really let up, however it was harmless.

Perm ban seems excessive for what took place.

My 2 Cents

• Thanks 1

blue tags cant do it pal, just tried,  will get this changed for you... also Off Topic  the permissions in teamspeak can change coz thats bullshit.

Guh have to tag people i suppose..

@fingerguns @myzteriouz1 @Cruntie @Anchorman @rookie @Hman  can we get this and the other issue of permissions relating to removing teamspeak bans sorted.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, fingerguns said:

and it's gone.

Just tried to connect then; I still can't join.

<16:41:05> You are banned permanently. Reason: "goodbye"