Sign in to follow this  
Hman

Battlefield V

Looks like there is going to be another Battlefield coming out later this year, its going to be set during WWII check out the article here.

• Like 2

i love the headline.  "Next Battlefield Leaked. It's Called Battlefield V "

as a budding Prophet, i predict the next one to be called Battlefield 6

Originally they were going to call it Battlefield 2 but decided to change it as it clashed with the old BF2.

My dad works for EA, Next game will be a bad company 2 remaster. :)

Depends what the gameplay is like.. if its aweful maps like BF1 and shitty gun balance it will suck.. they have to make the guns 'feel' more modern or people will just hate it.

2 hours ago, Second said:

Depends what the gameplay is like.. if its aweful maps like BF1 and shitty gun balance it will suck.. they have to make the guns 'feel' more modern or people will just hate it.

You mean, you will hate it?

I love some of the gun play in BF1 - definitely not all of it. I accept that customisation is probably and should be limited by the time period. I hate the random spread, and they have confirmed that BFV will not have random spread anymore. 

Perhaps the best thing about BFV will be zero fragmentation of the community other than through game modes. DLC is free and it appears that there will be no differentiation between normal and hardcore. Everything is hardcore with zero health regen.

3D spotting is gone I believe.

New advancements in player model motion looks very interesting, although I do wonder how hit box mechanics will play out.

All in all - very excited and I think there is some great innovation here.

Another link to the Battlefield V preview long article describing more of the upcoming game.  Read it here now!!!

On 5/26/2018 at 4:20 PM, Anchorman said:

Perhaps the best thing about BFV will be zero fragmentation of the community other than through game modes. DLC is free and it appears that there will be no differentiation between normal and hardcore. Everything is hardcore with zero health regen.

This sounds good. Really hated BF1 gunplay, it felt completely spray n pray and bullets didnt go where you expected.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Second said:

This sounds good. Really hated BF1 gunplay, it felt completely spray n pray and bullets didnt go where you expected.

You are describing my game play, no wonder i liked BF1 :1_grinning:

Nice, Operation mode looks great but I'm not sure it will last as it depends on your team working together to complete the objectives.  One of my biggest frustrations with BF1 and actually most of the Battlefield franchise was generally you would get squads to work together but a lot of the time people just do their own thing.