Sign in to follow this  
Raze

Missing key's???

does not matter what server, happens to all the KoTH servers,

ive tryed with A3 Launcher aswell as without, i have all the mods installed, and all game files check out

@Raze
This indicates that you are attempting to join the game with "voodoo's gear pack" installed.

If this is not being displayed as such in the launcher it signifies that you have incorrectly installed the mod into the base games "addon" folder rather then placing it in an individual @filenamehere mod folder within the arma directory.

If this persists on joining a server with no mods enabled you will be manually required to delete the files corresponding to the mod pack.

Thankfully the only two files included in that mod are the following
vdo_gear.pbo
vdo_patches.pbo

By simply performing a search for those filenames within your arma directory you will be able to find and remove them.

29 minutes ago, Peersy said:

@Raze
This indicates that you are attempting to join the game with "voodoo's gear pack" installed.

If this is not being displayed as such in the launcher it signifies that you have incorrectly installed the mod into the base games "addon" folder rather then placing it in an individual @filenamehere mod folder within the arma directory.

If this persists on joining a server with no mods enabled you will be manually required to delete the files corresponding to the mod pack.

Thankfully the only two files included in that mod are the following
vdo_gear.pbo
vdo_patches.pbo

By simply performing a search for those filenames within your arma directory you will be able to find and remove them.

oh wow, Thank you so much. so very happy to be able to join back into the server. unfortunately ive done it the long way and reinstalled my arma 3, but with a backup of my profiles. wish i knew sooner, would of saved me 60+gig of internet lol. once again thank you.