Sign in to follow this  
Hman

Here’s a list of NBN providers that promise the fastest peak hour speeds

The NBN is meant to be fast, but that’s not always the case – and it’s not just because of gamers. Well, it’s almost never because of gamers, but let’s move on. The point is, not all NBN providers are equal. Read the full article here

As everyone is going to have to move onto the NBN eventually its important to be aware of your options in regards to signing up with RSPs.

Aussie is meant to be a good deal in terms for bang for buck, TPG would be my preferred as they have done major network build and continuing to build there own wireless network ready for 5g like Telstra

I'm with aussie and they are brilliant.   Was Internode but there had a lot of issues with peak speeds in my area

Also with Aussie and cannot rate them highly enough. They are also building out their own network although not sure about 5g

Aussie can guarantee as sorts their capacity as they monitor it 24hrs and buy more when it's getting close. And yes they run on their own network. Should actually be on every POI for a while now. 

I'll find the media release another time but they stated they will not sell their service to any new customers on a given POI once it reaches 80% before they upgrade it's capacity. Giving current clients peace of mind that they will not over sell their capacity.

I along with everyone above. Can not rate Aussie highly enough. They have since upgraded my plan to unlimited free of charge From 1tb. As NBNCO relaxed their pricing.